Descriptions of Andromedans + my story

WHO IS ANDROMEDANS?
Andromedans is one of the oldest races in Galactic confederation of light. Great warriors and spiritual masters.  More about them there



      Exaclty about blue skinned andromedans. My first meeting with them happened in 2014. It was not my first contact with extraterrestrial like but it was more memorable and we meet almost everyday untill now. 
Andromedans like to come trough the dream and thats a fact. Also they can change them physical form ( more acceptable to someone who they contact with).

      Before i made a post about all my contacts and now i want to go in detail.  So lets start, as i say is happened in 2014. i saw a dream (it was day dream) i saw myselfin dark room and light was on and blue skinned tall people and few people with wings come to me. They say "We are from Andromeda and we want totalk and share knowledge with you". One of them tak my hands and say " You see now, is skin allergy, you need to use this medicine _  and your hands will be good. " . When i awake i start to search on internet about this medicine and i wonder thats was real and is really helps me ! Also I was search about andromedans and I find thats  really blue skinned tall people.  That start to be really interesting or me.

this video about aliens organisations and them agendas


         Next time they come after few days and ask how is my hands now. Then they ask "if i would like to see them spaceship and listen about different spaces, about good and bad aliens". I say "yes" and i feel like my astral body was teleported to spaceship. It was few hours. I meet everyone on spaceship and i was sit near big tv screen and here was pictures of different aliends, voice in my head was explaining who is who. Then they say that i whould prepare to go in them homeland and also that everything i see and learn i need to draw and remember very good. 

        Another time they take me to one of planets in Andromeda galaxy and it was public event with game that remind me soccer!  That was really interesting experience.

         After that andromedans become my good friends and support. They even gives me simple advises in life. Few times they save me from bad situations with health.

                                         


        IF YOU HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH ANDROMEDANS AND WANT TO SHARE IT - I WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE YOUR STORY.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

ANOTHER 5 EXTRATERRESTRIAL MUMMIES FOUND IN NAZCA

Eyewitneses says they had contact with "michelin man" a like aliens

Hopkinswille Goblin case as the most documented alien eyewintnessed case